Inverness provides the full spectrum of professional training services to government and private organizations. We offer a customized approach to assess and analyze learning needs, design curriculums, develop lesson plans and deliver training. From instructor-led training to computer-based training (CBT) and Web-based training (WBT), we meet the specific needs of our clients.
We collaborate with our clients to help them become high-performance businesses and government organizations. Our high-performance business strategy builds on our expertise in information assurance and security, health information and management systems, business process management, training development and delivery, and DNA identification management in mass fatalities and laboratory settings. as well as our knowledge of Section 508 compliance and other regulations.
Our services include:
- Needs Assessment and Analysis
- Curriculum Design and Training Development
- Design of lesson plans, training manuals, instructor guides, workbooks, presentation materials, reference materials, web resources and more
- Train the Trainer Programs
- Instructor-Led Training
- Computer-Based Delivery (CBT)
- Web-Based Delivery (WBT)
- Professional Facilitation
- Much More to Meet Your Training and Development Needs -- Ask Us!